Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Swimming: Officially Done!


I have finally caught up with swimming homework, and now I am officially done with swimming for the year. It is a relief but I am rushing Alpha Kappa Psi, which I feel takes up more time than swimming ever did. Now that I am done with swimming though, I can see how useful it was in time managing. Knowing that I had to go to swim practice made me do my homework before I had to go to practice because I knew that I would be tired afterward and not have the energy to do it all. Swimming also made me work out, which helps immensely in causing a distraction from your work. It also releases endorphins, which make you happy. Now, I don’t have to go work out so I do not nearly as much as I did during swimming. This is hard but nice because I do not have to spend a lot of time away from my schoolwork, but I also do not get that same benefit as I did when I was working out. The school year is getting close to being done; we only have about a month and a half left, which is scary because I have so much to do in that little amount of time. I know I will get it all done though!

Subscribe to my Podcast
(iTunes)
Subscribe to my Podcast (RSS)
Discover Simple, Private Sharing at Drop.io

No comments:

Post a Comment