Wednesday, March 3, 2010

After Conference


Normal.dotm 0 0 1 160 915 Trinity University 7 1 1123 12.0

Last week could have counted as the worst week I have had in terms of how stressful it was. Catching up with homework was the hardest. I missed Tuesday through Friday of class two weeks ago in order to go to the SCAC Swimming and Diving Championships in Louisville, Kentucky and I really missed a lot. I had a test, a take home assignment, a paper, and all of the normal homework that I normally have. Combined, I would say it was the busiest week of school so far for me but the week before we left could have been ranked as the busiest week as well. That wasn’t the only part though. I was also rushing the business fraternity, Alpha Kappa Psi, and I had to do all my interviews (around 30!) last week. My schedule went like this; wake up, prepare for interviews, run to class, do interviews, re-do my resume and cover letter when I finished interviewing (normally it was around 10:00 PM), then begin homework, and finally go to bed at around 2:00 AM or 3:00 AM. Finally though, I am all caught up and finished with rushing Alpha Kappa Psi so hopefully from now on, it will be easier to keep up.

1 comment: