Friday, February 12, 2010

The Worst Week Ever

This week has been the worst week of schoolwork yet. On top of the mountain of work I have had to do for class this week, I have had to do a lot of the assignments for the class I am missing next week. Next week, I leave Tuesday morning and don’t get back until Sunday night. The reason for my absence is swimming, the conference meet to be exact. This is the biggest meet of the year and I can’t wait until it comes. It is getting a little tough to get excited when I have so much work to think about doing. So far, I have managed my time well and done my work and gotten to bed at a decent hour, but on Wednesday and Thursday, my professors loaded me down with work for the weekend. Plus I have to turn in my application for the business fraternity, Alpha Kappa Psi, by tonight. I am planning on doing homework Friday, all day Saturday, and then all day Sunday when I am not at swim practice. Right now is the hardest time I have had time managing and swimming at Trinity. I have to think to myself that I am almost done with swimming and after I am done, I will have more free time to do my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment