Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just Keep Swimming 'Cause You're Almost There

I looked through my planner today and realized that I only have two weeks left until conference. As I was flipping through the planner, I also remembered that I have an economics exam, relaciones fronterizas take home test, and a blog post due all that week, plus the additional homework that I have every week. I am dreading how I am going to get everything done, swim, and do well. I am already tired from practice because I am not doing a short taper like the other sprinters. I get to do the sprint work out, and usually an additional 2000 yards most days. This wouldn’t be so bad if I were able to go to the early practice because then, I would have more time to do my homework and study, but I have late class on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, so I have to go to the 5:30 P.M. practice, which means I don’t finish practice until 7:30 or 7:45 P.M. After that, I have to go, eat, and then I can start homework at about 8:45 or 9:00 P.M. By that time, I am so tired from going all day that it is a chore to finish homework and crawl in to bed. I just have to remember that swimming will be over in three weeks. I am almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment